Content to Reach Your Audience
All writing shares one goal: to make the reader feel something. Whether you want them to laugh, cry, feel inspired, feel curious, or feel trust in your brand; it’s all about creating an experience.
I have been blogging about psychology and wellness topics for many years, and some samples are below.
I can provide samples of writing I’ve done for businesses on request. Types of writing include:
- Blog posts
- Business plans
- Catalog descriptions
- Social media posts
Psychology and wellness blogs:
When you have depression, it can feel like there’s no way out. To begin changing the way you feel, you’ll need an arsenal of proven techniques for lifting your mood and preventing relapse. The pocket-sized Depression 101 distills the most effective cognitive behavioral therapy skills available for treating depression into seven manageable chapters. Soon, you’ll find the way out of depression and into a healthier, happier life.
- Discover simple lifestyle changes that can make a huge difference
- Build self-esteem and resilience
- Find out how medications and therapy can help
- Learn how to choose the right therapist
– Jeffrey C. Wood, Psy.D., clinical psychologist, author of Getting Help