It’s Time to Tell Your Story
Hi, my name is Melissa, and I know how much is at stake when you put your words and ideas out into the world. Words are absolutely vital to the success of any business these days. To attract the right customers and audience, you need vibrant, engaging, relevant content that tells your story.
I’ve been working with words for close to 20 years, writing, editing, blogging, and publishing nonfiction books. From books to blogs to marketing content and even video, I can help you:
- Figure out what you want to say.
- Clarify your audience.
- Create content that is clear, concise, and relevant.
- Strategize about how to reach your audience.
- Decide how best to publish your content.
- Help you navigate the pitching, contracting, and publishing process.
- Assist you with self-publishing.
- Create an engaging marketing plan prior to publication.
The Services I Offer
- Conceptualizing your ideas.
- Writing coaching, blogging, and ghostwriting services.
- Working with you on the concept, organization, and tone of your writing.
- Developing book pitches, query letters, and proposals.
- Creating video content.
- Negotiating book contracts.
- Book representation.
- Marketing strategy and implementation.
Now is the time to tell your story. Get in touch and let’s get started!
Sign up for a free 30-minute strategy session!
From Richard Shane, Ph.D
Melissa greatly elevated the quality of my manuscript… have not received that level of assistance from other editors I’ve worked with.
From Epiphany Jordan, Karuna Sessions
Like most first-time authors, I was nervous about giving my baby to an editor to carve up. Melissa was gentle with her feedback, and offered suggestions that were both logical and intuitive.
From John Preston, PhD, ABPP
Melissa has clearly been the best editor I have teamed up with during the past 25 years.Every project was made significantly better thanks to her help and expertise.
From Palak Shah
She provided the quality insights I was looking for from an insider in the self-improvement space. Definitely recommend Melissa for your editorial needs.